Thursday, 6 August 2026

Today's thought - 06 August 2026 (The final seed)


They say people in glass houses should not throw stones. Why do we think we can judge? Why do we think ourselves better than other? Why do we judge people based on their past or their mistakes? Why do we think that Jesus died only for a selected few? Why do we keep the seed the Lord blesses us only for ourselves? Why?

My heart is touched by the love and grace of the wonderful and kind Holy Spirit this morning as He takes me back to Galatians 6. God is not mocked, my friend and we will reap what we sow. We will see the effect of what we say and do, but not only the words the world hears, but that which is in our hearts. Proverbs say that what a man thinks, he is. He becomes what is in his heart and your mouth will reveal what lies in your heart.

This morning my heart weights heavy because I stand in the middle of my battle and I can see the heart of my accuser as the darkness of its heart is clearly visible in the way my enemy behaves.

Come with me as we declare the word of God over our lives and the lives of every person we know. I stand on the very mountain that was designed to destroy me for He who is in me is greater than he who is in this world. I do not speak of this mountain anymore, but I speak to it. I have been given life and life in abundance by the grace and love of my God. My creator and my friend. I am not of this world, but I am a mere pilgrim on my way to my Father’s house. I will not give up, nor will I allow the enemy to influence my stride or deviate me from course. I will look to my Father and keep the Lord in my eyes as this storm rages on around me. He is my peace and my comfort. He is my strength and my victory. No weapon formed against me shall prosper and the thoughts my Father has over me is for a future and a hope. He knows the hair on my head and He knew me before I was formed. He chose me and I am His child. I am a son (daughter) of the most high God. He goes before me and I will not be discouraged, nor will I fear what lies ahead for He will never leave me or forsake me. He will make a path through the water, and He will sustain me in my wilderness. He will lead me from the pit to the palace, and He will turn what was intended to destroy me into good. Many will see His goodness in my life, and many will seek His ways because of my obedience. I speak life over my enemies, and I forgive them as God has forgiven me. I walk by faith and not by sight and my faith lies in the evidence of things not yet seen.

My dear friend. I pray that you will have an amazing encounter with the Holy Spirit and that all you face will be turned around and that God will show you the way forward and protect and comfort you through it all. In the mighty name of Jesus.

Have an awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.