Today I am
asking a bold question. Are you a sinner? Well to be honest with you we all are
sinners and we are born into sin, but… and this the big BUT… Jesus Christ came
into this world to save sinners. I am, as Paul writes, the Chief of all
sinners.
This is what
makes grace so amazing and the work of the cross even more so. Remember John
13:16, “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life”.
Yes, we are all sinners and yes, we all make mistakes. The
important thing is to remember that you are not defined by your mistakes nor
your past. You are not where you come from nor are you the very things that
hurt you. Jesus went to that cross with you in mind. As Paul says, Jesus died
for us while we were still sinners.
It is what we do with grace that is so important. I wrote to
you about fruit and how we should bear much fruit. When the Holy Spirit comes
into your life and the old man/woman dies and a new man/woman is formed by
grace and mercy. Then we basically say goodbye to that life, and we enter a new
realm where we are sure about our future, and we stand in authority over this
life.
We receive power
but not power that we can use to hurt others but rather power to change. It is
power to change us and power to change those around us. Yes, I know what you
are thinking. There is this guy I work with, and he is just not getting it and
so on and so on bla bla bad person bla bla bla. Hahaha, I am sure you
understand.
My dear
friend, I do not know what you have done or what you have been through or what
you are facing, but I know God and I know what He can do. This morning as I was
handing out food to the guys on the street the one man said that ever since I started
to reach out to them, he changed. He said he does not want to do the drugs
anymore or bad things in fact he reads his bible.
My friend,
this Holy Spirit power and this is God at work. It is by their fruits the Bible
says, that we will know them. It is the sound of their feet that brings joy. It
is the presence of the Holy Spirit. The one man that has been suffering with a bad
leg was so happy this morning because his leg is healing. This is God at work
in the lives of people that the world kind of forgotten.
David wrote,
who am I that you think of me. This is me saying who am I, that you use me and
that you bless me. Well, I am a servant of the most high God and I am just a
willing vessel taking what God has given me, and I share it with the world. God’s
children.
My friend,
can I tell you who you really are. You are a beautiful and wonderful creation. You
are made in love by a God that made you and He made you with purpose. It does
not matter what the world says or how you came into this world. When God made you,
He had a plan and His plan is for you to prosper and to bear much fruit. His plan
is for you to live a life of abundance and to be blessed above all that you can
think or imagine. It is not the Holy Spirit that limits us, but we that limit
Him. Start today and do your best in everything you have. Your work, your
relationships, your health, your time with God and you will see how your life
will change. You are not made to give up or to be mediocre. We are made to be
more than conquerors.
Have an awesome day.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.