How are
you, my friend? How was your weekend? Well, I guess mine was ok. Yesterday was
my weekend day with my daughter and to be honest, I thought I had seen
everything but yesterday just blew my mind. It was quite a challenge, and I would
love to chat about it here with you, but I feel that the Holy Spirit wants me to
focus on the emotions rather than the event.
To be
honest this whole battle is very frustrating, and my ex-wife is trying her
utmost best to make things as uncomfortable as possible since we are restraint
to her house due to the current court order. So, yes, it can be a challenge
some days and when one goes out of their way to sabotage your visit, well you
can imagine it becomes more than a battle outside. It becomes an internal emotional
battle.
Now, I want
to take you to our scripture in John 1:48, Nathanael said to Him, “How
do You know me?” Jesus answered and said to him, “Before Philip called
you, when you were under the fig tree, I saw you.”
There was something in those words of Jesus that had a
tremendous impact upon Nathanael. It is not just that Jesus saw him sitting
under a fig tree that caused Nathanael to proclaim him to be the Son of God and
the King of Israel. It may be that when Nathanael heard these words, he
recognised that Jesus possessed a clear insight into the things that Nathanael
was thinking about under the fig tree. It is Jesus’ intimate knowledge of the
thoughts and meditations of Nathanael’s heart that produced this reaction.
Nathanael realised that Jesus had seen into the depths of his heart and
Nathanael concluded that Jesus must be the Son of God and the King of Israel.
By using these titles Nathanael expressed his conviction that Jesus is the
Messiah.
Now coming back to my frustration with my current situation,
I know that Jesus sees into our hearts, and He sees the turmoil and the hurt
that we deal with when faced with something difficult. Your battle or your
tribulation. Jesus relates to the trouble we face because He saw the hearts of
man and how they can be or rather how they can become and the things people can
do to other.
My friend, what I am trying to say to you is that Jesus sees
your hurt and He sees your pain. He sees the battles you have, and He sees the
things we struggle with each day. He knows what you are going through and He is
actively working to give you strength to carry on and to see it through. That is
why Jesus said come to me all those who are weary and heavily burdened. He will
give you rest; in other words, He will help you through it. That is why Jesus
said forgive those who hate you or hurt you because there is power in forgiveness
and it sets you free from an additional burden that is not necessary. That is
why He also said, be of good cheer (take heart), I have overcome this world, in
other words pain and hurt will never have the final say. That is why God says He
will never leave you nor forsake and if He is for you who can be against you.
My dear friend, that is why Jesus also said in John 10:11, “I
am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep”. There is
no way Jesus will leave you to fight on your own. He will show you the way,
send people to help you and uplift you and He will make a way in your wilderness
and believe me streams of living water will flow from it.
Just, do not give up, but keep holding on, keep fighting and
keep resisting the enemy. Jesus is the way and the truth and life. He will give
you rest and strength in your battles and He will make a way through it for
you. Joy will come in the morning and hope will give you strength.
Have an awesome day, my friend.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.