How are you
my friend? Today is Friday and we always have a business homecell in the morning
and I can tell you that spending time with God and just sharing His Word has
become a very important part of my journey. So, our Pastor was talking about persistence
in your “Time” phase. I refer to it in my previous posts as God’s waiting room
or consulting room.
Our Pastor
said that if there are three things that we should do to help us carry on in
our time phase and to help us to reach the harvest then they are prayer, persistence
and faith. We know from my previous posts that we can only please God with
faith (Hebrews 11:6) and faith without works is dead (James 2:17).
My verse today
is from Proverbs. “Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean
not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall
direct your paths” (Proverbs 3:5-6). Well, I suppose the whole Proverbs 3
is important but let us stop here for a moment.
Let’s break it down.
Prayer: prayer is a form of worship and in our prayer
life we should not fall into a repetitive process of asking quickly and that is
it. If I may suggest an idea or use my prayer time as an example. For me prayer
is an intimate conversation between me and the Father. I always start by asking
God to forgive if I had done anything to grieve the Holy Spirit (knowingly and unknowingly).
Then I start to thank God for everything He has done and continues to do. I give
Him all the praise and the glory for my work, health and the people He puts
into my life (My church, Pastors, friends, colleagues, lawyers, advocate, psychiatrist,
therapist, etc). Then I bring my requests to Him where I need help. “Be anxious
for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving,
let your requests be made known to God (Philippians 4:6)”.
Persistence: Luke 18:1 we read, “Then Jesus told his
disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up”.
The important part is the “not give up” part. This is vital to the success of
your harvest. Do not stop but as the persistent widow that consistently pleaded
with the unjust judge until he helped her. It is in our persistent prayer that
we grow. In James 5:16 we read, “The earnest prayer of a righteous person has
great power and produces wonderful results”. In other words, it produces
harvest.
Faith: that is why we life by faith and not by sight.
In Hebrews 11:1 we read, “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the
evidence of things not seen”.
My dear
friend, please apply these three simple rules into your life and I promise you,
you will see more miracles and more of God in you. You will be at peace, and
all things will work out for good in all areas of your life.
Have an awesome day.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.