Thursday 3 March 2016

Today Reminder – 3 March 2016



A reminder for today
And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart. And I will put my Spirit in you so that you will follow my decrees and be careful to obey my regulations. (Ezekiel 36:26-27)

I am so tired. This update has drained a lot from us and the nature of the work is very sensitive and affects our tax calculations. This on its own places another huge burden on me since I know how careful we should be. At this stage it feels as if it just does not want to stop, because just as I think we covered everything something else finds its way out and then it is another difficult change that needs to be considered and implemented. You can just imagine how this creates friction and irritation among us. Luckily the Lord seems to find a way to get me calm again and to open my eyes to a solution for each and every challenge thus far. So even though I am at my end I am so blessed by the way the Lord has guided and carried me this far.

So today the Lord wants to remind us that when we give our hearts to Him, He will give us a new heart and a new spirit. He will remove the old stubborn heart and replace it with a responsive heart that responds to Him instantly. Then He places His Spirit in us to guide us and lead us and to strengthen us through our journey. We are new and newly transformed to His perfection. We are made holy for in us lives a Holy Spirit.

I have seen the Lord do the impossible through me in my life and I am sure He will do more through you. Keep standing, my friend, and keep fighting because you are unbeatable. Your success will resonate through the night skies as it glorifies His awesome name. Stand with me today as we take our new hearts and touch the world around us. 

Lord, take this old heart and replace it with your new one so that I will respond to you at any given moment and reflect your glory through all that I do. In Jesus name.

Let every knee bow down and every voice declare that Jesus Christ is the Lord.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...