Thursday 7 August 2014

Today Reminder – 7 August 2014 (Day 5 – Return to Proverbs)



A reminder for today
Honour the LORD with your wealth and with the best part of everything you produce. Then he will fill your barns with grain, and your vats will overflow with good wine. (Proverbs 3:9-10)

When we realise that all we are and all that we are good at is a blessing from the Lord we soon see how we can honour Him with these wonderful talents. I give all the credit to the Lord for all that I accomplish and all that I do and I am humbled by the way He continues to give me wisdom in my work. The promise here is much greater than we realise. When we honour Him with all that we produce, He will fill our barns and let our vats overflow. This to me means that the more we honour Him in what we produce (do) the more He will bless what we do up to the extend where we will see His blessings and they will leave us completely overwhelmed. In the end all that we have comes from God and He will increase what we have when we seek Him above all and live to bring glory to Him. When the world is less and He is more in our lives, everything else will increase automatically.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...