Wednesday 28 September 2011

Wednesday 28 September 2011


My prayer for you for today is that God will take away all your fear and open your heart for His presence.

Psalm 34:4-7

I prayed to the LORD, and He answered me.
He freed me from all my fears.
Those who look to Him for help will be radiant with joy;
no shadow of shame will darken their faces.
In my desperation I prayed, and the LORD listened;
He saved me from all my troubles.
For the angel of the LORD is a guard;
He surrounds and defends all who fear Him.

Why do we fear? The enemy attack us on a daily basis and try to take away our blessing in God. He robs us from our time and trust that we should put in God and once he pulls us away and we do not trust God completely anymore we become vulnerable. Then fear sets in, and the enemy is provided with a foothold in our life.
This must never happen. Why do we continuously try and do things by ourselves? God has made it so clear in scripture that He will protect us and He will take away all our fear.

Don’t be fooled by this world and those around you, but stand firm in Jesus so that you will not slip but instead that you will stand and fight. Be different. Jesus didn’t come to this world to fit in. No, He came here to be different. To change things, to help others, to show people the kingdom of God. To set us free. You do not need to be like everyone else on their way to destruction, but you must be on your way to eternal life.

Let God guide you and show you the way.

To God be all the glory.

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...