Friday 9 December 2011

Today Reminder - 09 December 2011


My prayer for you for today is that you will have life and live it in every moment. In Jesus Name.

Romans 1:6 and 17
And you are included among those Gentiles who have been called to belong to Jesus Christ.
This Good News tells us how God makes us right in His sight. This is accomplished from start to finish by faith. As the Scriptures say, "It is through faith that a righteous person has life."

Life is short. I think that is something we hear a lot and I do mention it from time to time, but it is faith that I am worried about. Jesus said that with faith you will be able to move a mountain. Faith will give us boldness and take away our fears. I must say, writing to you every day has brought me much closer to the Lord as I wait faithfully for the Holy Spirit to give me the words to write. There are three things that I want to bring to your attention this morning. Firstly, you belong to Christ and secondly you have been made right in God’s sight. And lastly: "It is through faith that a righteous person has life." As I read through Romans 1 today, this really caught my eye, you see with faith we lose a lot of our daily worries and fears and I believe that this will change your way of life. Imagine a day without any problems, a day like that is almost like staying at a fancy hotel where your every need is catered for and everything is brought to you. You are woken by a soft whisper, taken to a waterfall like shower, pampered, clothes are placed on your bed and breakfast awaits you followed by a day filled with fun adventures on sandy beaches and a warm light blue ocean. Wow! Having faith to me is having a day similar to that. Your worries are there but they don’t consume you and your faith in God assures you that He is in control of that. God wants you to have childlike faith and believe that He will be with you every step of the way. And finally it also refers to eternal life, the life that awaits us when Jesus returns. So today I want you to remember that life is too short to sit around counting your problems. Step outside for a moment and just enjoy the day, ask the Lord to help you carry your burden. Laugh more, smile more and joke more. Tell people that you love and them and hug more, cry more if you want. But enjoy each moment, because each moment is a gift.

Have an awesome day and a super weekend. You remain in my prayers dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...