Friday 23 December 2011

The Lord my saviour

The Lord my saviour

As I struggle through the dark streets of life I will not fear nor will I fail. My God and my creator is with me. As I stand in the ruins of a fallen world persecuted and mocked I will feel free and joy will fill my soul as my spirit longs for an eternal home with my God. I will not make my decisions on my own but I will listen to the voice of the Holy Spirit sharing God’s heart and will. I will not be broken nor will I be pushed down by daily life and difficult times. I will soar like an eagle on the wings of a loving God through the lines of my enemy. I will succeed because I am a child of God. Those who laugh, criticise and mock me will be stunned at the work of the Holy Spirit through my life. And I will gladly give my life for God, because He gave His for me.

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...