Wednesday, 9 September 2026

Today's thought - 09 September 2026 (Everywhere I walk)

 


How are you my friend? The week is steadily moving forward and this morning the Holy Spirit took me to Joshua 1. The verse I want to focus on is verse 3 and it reads like this, “Every place that the sole of your foot will tread upon I have given you, as I said to Moses”.

Ok before we get into this it is important to emphasise this statement that God makes four times in this chapter - “Be strong and courageous”.

Why? Why does God say that we should be strong and courageous. As the season is changing and we are moving into summer our personal season is also changing. God is taking us into a new season, and He is doing a new thing.

Every season will have its own battles, but every season prepares us for what God has prepared for us. Every season leads us closer to God as we seek Him and desire Him more. You see it should be more of Jesus and less of us as we journey from season to season.

Now God says be strong and courageous, but He very clearly says that as He was with His servant Moses, He will be with us (you and me). God says He will not fail you and He will not abandon you. Every step you take and everywhere you set foot you will possess.

In other words, in every battle, you face God will give you victory, just be strong and courageous in it and then He says and this part is just as important and I am repeating this verse for effect – “Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do (verse 8 NLT)”.

God says that we must read His Word (Bible) and meditated on it day and night and be obedient to the Word and the guidance of the Holy Spirit and then, yes, you will prosper.

My friend in a nutshell. As Paul says do not be anxious about anything and in all things bring it to God in prayer and supplication (A humble, earnest, and urgent petition or plea made to God from a deep sense of personal need or lack).

Do not worry about tomorrow but seek first the kingdom of God. Do not be afraid because God will never fail you or abandon you and God will give you victory and increase in all areas of your life.

So, again I pray that God will bless you and increase your territory. I pray that His hand will be upon you and that no evil will come close to you. I pray that God will bless you increasingly and abundantly above all you can imagine or dream so that you can bless other. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

Have an awesome day, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.