Friday 28 October 2011

Today Reminder - 28 October 2011


My prayer for you for today is that the Lord will protect you and keep you and your loved ones safe, and that God will tie the 
hands of all evil that will come your way so that they will have no power.

Psalm 144
Praise the Lord, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle. He is my loving ally and my fortress, my tower of safety, my rescuer. He is my shield, and I take refuge in Him.

I think in our daily lives we are constantly at war. We face enemies in the form of the evil force of the unseen world as Paul writes in the last chapter of Ephesians. Alone we will not be able to withstand the continuous attacks of a relentless enemy. But with God we can defeat this enemy easily. In our preparation for this battle we must use basic tactics. We must have continuous contact with God, in other words: Spend more time in prayer. We must refer to our guidelines: Read the word and the Holy Spirit bind it in us. Don’t lose focus of our objective: Spread the word and this world is only temporary.

It is only a short while of struggling until an eternity of peace.

God is consistent, fair and always there.

Its Friday, be blessed and rest well.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...