Wednesday 5 October 2011

Today power thought


My prayer for you for today is that your faith will be renewed, and that you will be strong and have courage to deal with today.

Psalm 103:1-6
Let all that I am praise the LORD; with my whole heart, I will praise His holy name. Let all that I am praise the LORD;  may I never forget the good things He does for me. He forgives all my sins  and heals all my diseases.
He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies. He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagle's!  The LORD gives righteousness and justice to all who are treated unfairly.

Today is a gift

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...