Friday 24 August 2012

Today Reminder - 24 August 2012 (Well)


My prayer for you for today is that you will be well, in Jesus name.

3 John 1:2
Dear friend, I hope all is well with you and that you are as healthy in body as you are strong in spirit.

Well - I hope all is well with you. How are you today dear friend, how was your week and what does your weekend plans look like? Where are you standing in faith? Are you facing difficulties and are struggling through waves of issues or are you in victory lane? 

I feel that the Holy Spirit is guiding me this morning to encourage you and tell you that you are not alone in your battles today. God does not leave us on our own when we are faced with sickness, nor does He abandon us when we are in a bad place. God is consistent! He never changes nor does He sleep, “He will not let you stumble; the one who watches over you will not slumber. Indeed, He who watches over Israel never slumbers or sleeps” (Psalm 121). He is always, was always and will always be. Nothing we face is greater than Him and nothing can defeat His might. 

The Lord himself watches over you! The Lord stands beside you as your protective shade. The sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon at night. The Lord keeps you from all harm and watches over your life. The Lord keeps watch over you as you come and go, both now and forever. (Psalm 121)

My dear friend, you are not alone, and no you don’t have to face your struggles alone. God is always with us. His plans are far beyond our sight and way over our heads. We must follow Him and trust Him, because this world is just temporary. 

Come with me today dear friend as we look to the mountains. I look up to the mountains—does my help come from there? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth!

I waited patiently for the Lord to help me, and He turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and the mire. He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along. He has given me a new song to sing, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see what He has done and be amazed. They will put their trust in the Lord. (Psalm 40)


I pray that the Lord will free you from whatever it is that holds you back and that He will put your feet on solid ground as you renew your trust in Him. I pray that you will be victorious in your struggles and that nothing will bring you down. I pray that your burdens will pass and that you will be steadied by the Lord on your journey that lies ahead. I pray that your feet will turn to dancing as the Lord will give you a new song to sing. I pray that you will be well today.

Have an awesome new day, dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...