Thursday 30 August 2012

Today Reminder - 30 August 2012 (Luke warm)


My prayer for you for today is that you will passionately live for Jesus Christ, in Jesus name.

Revelation 3:15-16
"I know all the things you do, that you are neither hot nor cold. I wish that you were one or the other! But since you are like lukewarm water, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth!

Luke warm - I will spit you out of my mouth. This is such a familiar scripture, yet so many ignore the warning Jesus gives here. When we talk about warm and cold, the Holy Spirit has shown me love as a good comparison this morning. You see, when you are in love the world seems to end. All that usually happened seems to come to a standstill and all that you are focuses on this love. Inside your heart it burns and you just can’t seem to get enough of it. It is all around you, when you eat, when you sleep and when you talk. It is in your walk, in your words and in your smile. Love is uncontrollable and overwhelming.

My dear friend, when we follow Jesus, it is not just something we should say we do, it should be everything that we are. Jesus says in Matthew 12: "Anyone who isn't with me opposes me, and anyone who isn't working with me is actually working against me.” We should take this warning very seriously and live completely for Him in all that we do and in all that we are and in all that we say. Our lives should resemble His heart and His ways.

Where are you today? Are you lukewarm? Come with me as we fire up our hearts for Jesus and live to be His mirror and His word for all that we meet.

Live passionately for Jesus, because a passionate heart is an undivided heart.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...