Thursday 4 December 2014

Today Reminder – 04 December 2014 (Day 4 – A King)



A reminder for today
But the people of God will sing a song of joy, like the songs at the holy festivals. You will be filled with joy, as when a flutist leads a group of pilgrims to Jerusalem, the mountain of the LORD—to the Rock of Israel. (Isaiah 30:29)

Oh how I long for the day when the people of the Lord will return to Him in their thousands and make Christmas a celebration where we celebrate Jesus and not some old dude in a red suit. I believe that we can change this world. We can change the way people think by changing the way we think. Jesus is alive and alive in us. Let His light be the light that we shine this Christmas so that all the darkness will disappear and people will see again the true meaning of Christmas. Let us walk out and into the streets with celebrations as we celebrate Jesus in everything. Let us give the real gift of Christmas by giving Jesus to those who forgot and is now missing the joy of Jesus Christ. My friend, you will be filled with joy - an unbreakable joy that will impact not only this Christmas but many to come.

Let us turn to Jesus and make Christmas all about Him. He is my rock and my solid ground. He is the wind in my wings as I soar for His glory, because with Him we do not walk, we fly high above the challenges of this world. Jesus is my King. He is all I want for Christmas.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...