Friday 5 December 2014

Today Reminder – 05 December 2014 (Day 5 – A King)



A reminder for today
Even if the forest should be destroyed and the city torn down, the LORD will greatly bless his people. Wherever they plant seed, bountiful crops will spring up. Their cattle and donkeys will graze freely. (Isaiah 32:19-20)

I am standing on a crumbling floor. Below me is an active volcano exploding with burst of lava that is scattered around me. It is dark and all I see is the red and yellow flames that is about to destroy me. All around me is devastation and destruction. I feel the heat on my face as sweat drips from my chin and simmers as it falls on the warm ground. I go down on my knees and I feel the warm earth in my hands. I lift my head looking up to the mountains around me and suddenly the Lord touches my shoulder. Around me in the midst of all of this destruction the ground sprouts up little plants and water burst out of the ground fertilizing all the plants producing a mighty crop.

In this season of joy you will see the Lord turn destruction into blessing and pain into joy. You will see bountiful crops spring up wherever you go as the Lord blesses His people. He will turn the celebrations away from the worldly back to Him as we watch with unbelief at His miraculous wonder. 

You will never look back when you follow Jesus. He will bless you when you least expect it, because His time is perfect and always correct.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...