Wednesday 19 July 2023

Today’s Journal (People) – 19 July 2023

I must be in worst time of my life. It is one battle after the next and then the people closest to you seem to hurt you the most. There is always something. If it is not financial stress, then it is people having opinions over my life that is either a lie or a really well made-up assumption.

Isn’t it amazing how people think they know what you think or what goes on in your mind. This week has been one disappointment after the next and to top it off I am apparently a disappointment. What is next? Plus, we are only on Wednesday. It can still get very interesting.

So, what do we do? I got to my lowest last night, and I must admit I was just physically and emotionally exhausted from a week that basically started with me throwing up most of what was my Sunday evening.

This is the word that I want to share with you: For the Lord is good. His unfailing love continues forever, and his faithfulness continues to each generation (Psalm 100:5).

When my enemies tried to break me by implying that I might be incompetent or that I lack the ability to do my work, God stepped in, and I saw one miracle unfold after the next. In my weakest moment God just did amazing work in my work and in my relationship with my directors. I am still amazed at how easily He took what was intended for evil and turned it into so much good.

I trust that this is just the beginning and that my life is about to change very dramatically. So where am I going with this. Simple – Trust God and trust His timing. Difficult times is either there to teach us something about God or for God to reveal things that was unseen to us. We are sometimes so consumed by our circumstances that we miss what God is doing.

My prayer for you is basically that God will give you patience and wisdom and that your heart will burn with a need for more of Him and that He will be more in you with every step that you take from today.

Have an awesome day.

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...