Tuesday 3 April 2012

Today Reminder - 03 April 2012 (Forgiven)

My prayer for you for today is that you will remember the prize that was paid for your sins and that you will thrive in knowing that you are free from sin, in Jesus name.

Colossians 1:13-14
For He has rescued us from the kingdom of darkness and transferred us into the Kingdom of His dear Son, who purchased our freedom and forgave our sins.

Forgiven. Today’s reminder is a reminder of the amazing love an awesome God has for each of us. Jesus came into this world and destroyed the kingdom of darkness and with this He rescued us from eternal death into a life where we can have eternal life. I can’t help but to imagine the humiliation, the pain and the suffering He took out of love to break an eternal curse and with this He purchased freedom for all. So I have a song in my head that I wish to share with you today – Amazing love from Hillsong.

I'm forgiven, because you were forsaken
I'm accepted, you were condemned
I'm alive and well, you're spirit is within me
Because you died and rose again

I'm forgiven, because you were forsaken
I'm accepted, you were condemned
I'm alive and well, you're spirit is within me
Because you died and rose again

Amazing love, how can it be
That you my king would die for me
Amazing love, I know it's true
It's my joy to honor you
Amazing love, how can it be
That you My king would die for me
Amazing love, I know it's true
It's my joy to honor you
In all I do I honor you

I'm forgiven, because you were forsaken
I'm accepted, you were condemned
I'm alive and well, you're spirit is within me
Because you died and rose again

Let us live this day knowing that He died to save us, but let’s not just live with that knowledge, let’s live a life that will boldly shout that knowledge out to the world proclaiming that Jesus saved us and that we are free from the burden of sin and free from the kingdom of darkness as we live and walk in the kingdom of light.

Have an awesome free and forgiven day dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...