Thursday 26 April 2012

Today Reminder - 26 April 2012 (Worthy)

My prayer for you for today is that you will live a live worthy of God’s call and that He will empower you in every aspect of your life to accomplish this, in Jesus name.

2 Thessalonians 1:11-12
So we keep on praying for you, asking our God to enable you to live a life worthy of His call. May He give you the power to accomplish all the good things your faith prompts you to do. Then the name of our Lord Jesus will be honoured because of the way you live, and you will be honoured along with Him. This is all made possible because of the grace of our God and Lord, Jesus Christ.

Worthy - Living a live worthy of God’s call. I was just telling our prayer group yesterday how hard it is firstly making the choice to live fully for Jesus and secondly then living a life worthy of God’s call. We are so easily set off course when things are difficult and many lose their way and become mild Christians. 

My dear friend, I don’t want you to fall away. I don’t want you to give up, I want you to stand with me and fight. This life is short and temporary and the devil will continue each day to drive us of our direction and this direction should be simply focused on Jesus and eternity with Him. Stand with me in prayer today as we pray for victory in people’s lives all over this wonderful world. Stand with me today so that we will live lives worthy of God’s call. Stand with me and pray that God will empower us to accomplish this and all the good things that our faith prompts us to do. Stand with me today so that we will bring honour to our Lord Jesus in the way that we live. Stand with me so that we will be united in prayer and that we will be invulnerable to the deceptions of the enemy.

I pray that you will be filled with peace and joy in this day no matter your circumstances. I pray that God will give you power and wisdom so that you will be unmoved in your faith and that you will see beyond the temptations of the enemy. I pray for victory in all areas of your life today so that you will bring honour to Jesus.

This is all made possible because of the grace of our God and Lord, Jesus Christ.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus, you remain in my prayers.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...