Monday 11 July 2016

Today Reminder – 11 July 2016



 A reminder for today
If you think you are standing strong, be careful not to fall. The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you can endure. (1 Corinthians 10:12-13)

This weekend I took the boys to go and watch the new Ice Age movie. We decided to watch it in IMAX and what an experience. The boys loved it, but what made me wonder a bit was how they made up the creation of the universe and it brought me back to life and the temptations we face each day. I must admit that I have fallen many times and each time it is hard to get up again, but luckily the Lord was there each time to pick me up and clean me and bring me back to my journey.

These verses are so awesome and it made me wonder why I allowed temptations to make me fall in the past. Every day we face a number of obstacles and each one is designed by the enemy to make us stumble and fall. But God is faithful and He will not allow the temptations in our lives to be more than what we can stand. When you are confronted with temptation listen to the Lord and let Him show you a way out so that you can endure.

So today I want you to stand firm against all temptations and allow the Lord to lead you away from them.

Lord, stand with us as we go into another day filled with challenges. Give us the strength to endure and the courage to stand against all that will bring us down. Lead us away from temptation and fill us with your Holy Spirit. In Jesus name. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...