Monday 4 July 2016

Today Reminder – 04 July 2016



 A reminder for today
So don't make judgments about anyone ahead of time—before the Lord returns. For he will bring our darkest secrets to light and will reveal our private motives. Then God will give to each one whatever praise is due. (1 Corinthians 4:5)

I love taking time off to visit the Kruger National Park here in South Africa. It is one of my favourite places and more so because you get so close to nature. I went for a jog through the camp every morning as the sun rose and what a blessing. It is so amazing to be in the midst of God’s creation and to experience it so close. Every moment is one that you can treasure. 

It reminded me this morning of life and how we live it. How do we treat other and how do we see other? How do we talk to other and how do we react? Paul writes here that we should not make judgements about anyone else, because when the Lord returns all our darkest secrets will come to light. This is a serious point and it made me stop to think about my past and the mistakes I have made. I do not want to embarrass the Lord anymore and I do not want to live a life that is not there to glorify Him. 

So today I want to remind you that we are here for a short while and that you should make the most of every moment. Live, love and be good to other. Follow the Lord and His guidance so that you will bring glory to Him and when He will return He will praise you for the life you lived. It is not what you did in the past that matters, it is what you do from here onwards. 

Lord, give me the knowledge to make the right choices and guide me through each day so that I will follow your voice every step of the way. In Jesus name.

I missed you, my friend. May God bless you and keep you safe through today.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...