Tuesday 12 November 2019

Today’s journal (Winning) – 12 November 2019


These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. (John 16:33)

I think we forget about this verse often. I saw the doctor again today and just to catch you up. I had a pain in my knees for a long time and this year I manage to hurt my knee a lot and in the following examinations and hospital procedures it was clear that I have huge damage in my knees and I was basically told my training legs days are over and so is my fighting. But God has a different plan.

You see God can take anything the enemy tries to use to destroy us and turn it into something that will glorify God. My knee is much better today, but it is still a long process, and nothing this far was purely medical. All thus far and to come is a miracle. For one I did not know how I am going to afford it, but God has shoved me a plan. Two I did not think it will get better and I am already on my way to recovering. 

God is using this to teach me a few things and one of them is that He has overcome the world. I need to trust and have faith. Winning is not a one-time thing, it is an all-time thing. We need to know that living in Jesus is winning all the time, even when this world is way to hard to take, we are still victorious, because we worship and loving and all-powerful God. The same power that rose Jesus from the dead in in us and knowing this puts us ahead of the enemy. 

He wants to destroy us, but he can’t because we belong to God. We are His children and that makes us victorious. Life is not going to be easy, but with God we can do anything. Remember that, because the lies of the enemy should have no impact on us. The truth we have in Jesus is the only thing that should impact us and the world around us.

Have an awesome day. 

I love you, my friend in Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...