Monday 19 December 2022

Today Journal (Back) – 19 December 2022

Be still, and know that I am God! I will be honoured by every nation. I will be honoured throughout the world (Psalm 46.10).

It has been a while since I wrote on my blog. I have been contemplating about this for a while. I think the enemy had me in a bad place cornered in fear and bound by insecurities for a while. It took a huge battle and an amazing God to pull me out of this pit and back into reality. I think sometimes the enemy blinds us so badly with his lies that we find ourselves shipwrecked on our own little island lost and afraid to return to the fight.

Today I make a new stand against the enemy and his lies, and I will rise with my God to face the battles and journey with you once again. I got this amazing word this Sunday in church, and I think that just fired me up again.

So, today is simple. I want you to know that you are not alone, and that God is far greater than what our concept or thinking will allow. I am reminded by Louie Giglio’s “How great is our God” sermon and how small our entire galaxy is in comparison to the universe and what lies out there. I am reminded again that our God created the heavens and the earth by mere words and that He took His time to form each of us in His likeness.

You are special way beyond any lie the enemy can muster up and you are far more precious than any mistake you have ever made. This is the silly season, but it is also a time that we are reminded that a saviour was born, and He gave His life to free us from this world and its misery.

 Today I am reminding you that God is great, and He wants us to trust Him and spend more time with Him. Anything is possible with Him, and no mountain is to high. Just see it from His perspective. Therefore, I leave you with this thought – If God can pull me out of my pit back into His path with a simple word, how much more can He do through me when I am all into the fight. How much more can you do when you put all your hope and faith in Him. Let’s take on the storms, my friend. You are in for a big change and a massive year ahead.

I love you my friend in Jesus.

Have an awesome day.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...