Thursday 19 January 2023

Today’s Journal (Filled) – 19 January 2023

For as the waters fill the sea, the earth will be filled with an awareness of the glory of the Lord. (Habakkuk 2:14).

What a couple of weeks we had. It is amazing how quick time passes us and before you know it two weeks are gone. I think we do a lot of that towards God. We walk into church on Sunday, and we hear the message with great intentions to implement time into our lives and by Wednesday it feels like it was a great idea.

I find myself in a place where I truly desire more of my God. I love this verse, and can you imagine how that would be if the world is so filled with the awareness of God. We will never have a time issue.

I believe two of the enemy’s best weapons is time and comfort. He keeps you busy with problems, fear, need and greed and puts you in a comfort place. Now when I say comfort, I mean a way of life that you comfortably do from day to day. It is a lot like trying to lose weight and you hit the gym and you change the diet, but you soon find yourself back in your comfort zone.

Humans are creatures of habit and habit can sometimes be a difficult thing to change especially if a little selfishness finds its way into the equation.

I do not want to make a huge change and become super Christian overnight. I just want to slowly allow the living waters of our Lord to create a new awareness of God. I want to go back to my roots and spend more time humbly before my God and my Saviour.

Come with me today, my friend as we journey on into this amazing life seeking more time with our Father and giving Him all our worries and fears. When we manage that small shift, we will see massive changes into our daily life and our time.

Be still and know that He is God.

I love you my friend in Jesus.

Have an awesome day.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...