Thursday 24 March 2011

Friday 25 March 2011 - Power Message

Psalm 91

1 Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 This I declare of the LORD: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I am trusting Him.

14 The LORD says, "I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name.
15 When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue them and honor them.
16 I will satisfy them with a long life and give them my salvation."

When facing your challenges remember God will answer you, He will come to your rescue and He will protect you.


The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...