Monday 19 March 2012

Today Reminder - 19 March 2012 (Life)

My prayer for you for today is that your life will be a life for Christ and that you will continue to be bold for Him, in Jesus name.

Philippians 1:20-21
For I fully expect and hope that I will never be ashamed, but that I will continue to be bold for Christ, as I have been in the past. And I trust that my life will bring honor to Christ, whether I live or die. For to me, living means living for Christ, and dying is even better.

Life. How short is life? For life is but a vapour, here today and gone tomorrow. The question is “What will happen when my life ends? Will my life bring honour to Christ?”

We have the opportunity once more today to live for Christ and to be bold for Him. Death has no power over us anymore as we live a life for Christ. Death was defeated by Jesus as He gave up His life for us. We can live free from the fear of death, because death is just the final step. Paul says “Living means living for Christ, and dying is even better.” 

Let us face this day and live a life that will bring honour to Jesus. In everything you do today or in everything that you are faced with, bring honour to Him. If you are working, work with a joyful heart, focussed and diligent as if you are working for God. Seek His presence in each moment and seek His guidance in each thought and in each word. Let God renew your strength and your faith as we embrace this day. Let’s take on our challenges fearlessly and forcefully for Him, so that His glory will shine every step of the way. I know you will bring honour to God with your life, as you live for Jesus. We live by faith and not by sight.

My dear friend, don’t give up and don’t let the enemy steal your joy for our joy comes from the Lord. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus as you live for Christ.

Cheers


The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...