Thursday 29 March 2012

Today Reminder - 29 March 2012 (I can)

My prayer for you for today is that you will know there are no limitations in Jesus and that He will give you all the strength you need, in Jesus name.

Philippians 4:4-5 and 13
Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again—rejoice! Let everyone see that you are considerate in all you do. Remember, the Lord is coming soon. For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.

I can do everything. My strength does not lie within my own body but my strength lies in Jesus and I will rejoice knowing that He provides me with enough to face each day and each situation. I will not be moved from my current course nor will I be distracted by the world for I am content with what the Lord has blessed me with and I am more than capable to face each day with all its glory and all its troubles. I will stand in the midst of stormy rain as it pours all over my life and I will rejoice, because my strength in in Jesus my anchor and my foundation. I will not look back and I will not be tricked by the enemy and all his accusations, but I will look ahead towards the coming light of Jesus, because I know He is coming soon.

I will seek the Lord in each moment and I will be grateful for each breath, I will share His glory and I will stand for what is right and oppose what is evil. I will love without boundaries and I will share without regret. I will walk and continue walking on my journey and I will spend more time with the Lord so that I will grow stronger in faith and committed to other. 

I will ask the Lord to help me love Him more and I will fear God with and intense respect and vast love. I will become less and less and He will become more and more as each day passes. I will not give up, because my Lord and God is with me each step of the way and I will rejoice all over again.

For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.

Have a super duper victorious day dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...