Friday 21 December 2012

Today Reminder - 21 December 2012 (Humility)


A reminder for today
Now Moses was very humble—more humble than any other person on earth. (Numbers 12:3)

Humility:

I came across this interesting piece of history today and thought I share it with you. What is so interesting is that Aaron and Miriam criticized Moses and the Lord was very angry with them. He was so angry that He punished Miriam with leprosy. The Lord called them together and He said this to them:

And the LORD said to them, "Now listen to what I say: "If there were prophets among you,
I, the LORD, would reveal myself in visions. I would speak to them in dreams. But not with my servant Moses.
Of all my house, he is the one I trust. I speak to him face to face, clearly, and not in riddles! He sees the LORD as He is. So why were you not afraid to criticize my servant Moses?" (Numbers 11:6-8)

What I love about this is that the Lord says He speaks to Moses face to face and clearly and Moses sees the Lord as He is. Wow! Moses is set apart from the rest of all the prophets in the way that he spends his time with God. Moses is in such an important position yet he is the most humble person on earth. 

My dear friend, I believe that in humility we will see more of God than in any other place. I believe that in being humble we will see God as He is and that is the most important thing you can ever do. 

My prayer for you for today is that you will remain humble and spend more time with God so that you will be able to see Him as He is, in Jesus name.

Have an awesome day, dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...