Tuesday 1 December 2015

Today Reminder – 01 December 2015



A reminder for today
And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)

How blessed are we? This weekend we spoke about being blessed and how easy it is for people to forget where it all comes from. I took a moment and did a few comparisons about our way of life and the way other people live. I did not compare us to wealthy people, I compared us against our maid and how she lives and for a moment I was filled with a massive amount of gratitude, because I know God blesses us so much. We have so much that we should be grateful for. We realised that we need to give more for we have received so much out of love. 

This brings me to the month we are in now. It is Christmas and it is the most wonderful time of the year. It is a time of giving and time of receiving. God so loved this world that He gave His only Son to die for our sins and in return Jesus also loves us so much that He gave His life for us. God has given us so much in that single act of unconditional love that it is imperative that we do the same. I am not asking you to give away all your possessions. I am asking you to give love. To love other and to show love towards other, because without knowing you might give someone more this Christmas than they have ever received before.

So today I want to remind you that you are blessed and that this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches.

Lord we thank you for all your love and all your blessings over our lives and we stand with grateful hearts as we worship you Lord. Let us show your love through our lives and let our lights shine bright as celebrate your birth once more. In Jesus name.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...