Thursday 3 December 2015

Today Reminder – 03 December 2015



A reminder for today
Dear friend, I hope all is well with you and that you are as healthy in body as you are strong in spirit. (3 John 1:2)

How are you, my friend? I woke early this morning way ahead of my alarm and as I lied there in bed my mind was filled with thoughts of now and the past year. I was thinking about all that happened and all that must still happened and for a moment I was caught up in all the miracles that I saw this year and how God just came into my life and blessed me so much. I thought about the bad times and how I was surrounded by darkness and how the Lord pulled me out of it all. I am amazed at how the Lord strengthened my spirt and lifted me up from the mud and mire.

How was your year and how are you doing? I do hope that all is well and that you are healthy. I hope that you are walking in the light of Jesus just as I am and I hope that the Lord has pulled you out of your darkness just as He did for me. I say I hope but I know that God loves us equally and therefore I know that He will do the same for you as He did for me. To be able to stand here days before Christmas and to know now more than ever before that my God lives and He lives in us is just a mind blowing thought.

So today you are in my prayers. I pray that the Lord will bless you with strength and good health and that you will experience the most awesome Christmas ever. I pray that we will truly see the meaning of Christmas in the way the Lord loves us and blessed us and that we will proclaim it to the world without holding back. I pray that the Lord make you strong in body, mind and spirit so that the enemy will flee from you. In Jesus name.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...