Friday 4 December 2015

Today Reminder – 04 December 2015



A reminder for today
It is useless for you to work so hard from early morning until late at night, anxiously working for food to eat; for God gives rest to his loved ones. (Psalm 127:2)

When you read this morning’s reminder I am already on leave. I am taking some time off and me and my family is going to the seaside. We have been looking forward to this for weeks now and it is finally here. God gave us all the gifts and talents do our work the best we can, but God also wants us to take some time off and just take a break. The Lord blessed us with this week in Illovo in Kwa-Zulu Natal and I am so grateful for this wonderful gift. 

I will be back soon and so that we can continue our daily reminders. It is a huge privilege to be able to write to you each day. God has blessed my blog so much this year and I do hope that God’s messages and His Word on my blog has encouraged you as it did me. 

So today I want to remind you that you must take a break, my friend and take some time off. It is important that we rest so that we can refresh our bodies and renew our spirits so that we can face our challenges with faith and hope.

Lord I pray that you will bless us during our rest periods and that you will renew our spirts and give as strength so that we can face our challenges when we return. Make us calm and relaxed during our break periods so that we can utilize this time to its fullest. In Jesus name.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus. See you soon.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...