Thursday 2 June 2016

Today Reminder – 2 June 2016



 A reminder for today
Don't you see how wonderfully kind, tolerant, and patient God is with you? Does this mean nothing to you? Can't you see that his kindness is intended to turn you from your sin? (Romans 2:4)

It is amazing how tolerant and kind God really is. We are born into this world of sin with condemnation as our companion and then God shows us so mush compassion that we actually become arrogant in our sin. You see it is as if we take His love for granted and we rebel against His guidance. We follow our own heads and we stumble and fall all the time but out of stubbornness we carry on.

Today I want you to take a moment and think about the love and compassion God has shown you in your life. I want you to think about your talents and the gifts God bestowed upon you and I want you to think what will you be when God is not there. As I sit here playing back through my life I am again in awe of this majestic and wonderful God that we worship. I have walked the darkest paths and followed the worst directions ever and yet God never abandoned me. He remained by my side and kept me up so that I will not stay down when the enemy has destroyed my determination. We are blessed and we should be thankful for what we have. Instead of complaining and making excuses we should get up and live. Life is much too short to dwell in our disappointments. 

Lord I thank you for all you have done for us and I give my life as your servant so that I can proclaim your good news and show you to the world. In Jesus name. 

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...