Tuesday 4 July 2017

Today Reminder – 4 July 2017



A reminder for today
In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother. (1 John 3:10)

Well dear friends, I am taking a few days off and we are going to one of the most beautiful places here in South Africa – the Kruger National Park. I love it there and to be close to nature just brings me even closer to God. So today I changed my defence against the atheist and allowed them to give me their evidence for their claims so I can have a look at it. John reminds us that we should love our brother and I decided that instead of fighting I will let them do the work and show me their prove. I can already see many inconsistencies in what they had to offer, but yet I will investigate. 

What do I want to leave you with, before I go? It is quite simple. I have looked at many evolution theories and at some point they have to add speculation on what supposedly could have happened. I will take some time in the next month so that we can look at evolution and especially macro evolution so that we can break it down and find God where they missed Him. 

The fact remains, God made it all and most of all He made you and me in His image. I do not believe that a reptile appeared one day and then evolved over millions of years into a human. It is impossible and there are not enough evidence to support these claims, but let me investigate. The atheist always accuse us of not reading or understanding so let me try. 

You must have a wonderful week and I can only pray that God will protect you from lies and keep you focussed on Him. We should not lose our faith and even more now should we stand firm in Jesus, because so many are against Him. 

Lord, open our eyes to the lies of the enemy and let see the truth and trust in you. Please give us the wisdom to distinguish between fact and fiction and show you to the world around us. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day, dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...