Monday, 21 September 2026

Today's thought - 21 September 2026 (Go)

 


How are you, my friend, I hope you had a really great weekend and that you are well rested.

My verse this morning is Psalm 147:2, “The LORD builds up Jerusalem; He gathers together the outcasts of Israel”.

Jesus tells the parable on the lost sheep in Luke 15. He says a man had a hundred sheep and of them got lost. The man left the ninety-nine to go and search for the one who got lost until he found him. He did not chase it back, but instead he carried the sheep on his shoulders all the way back. He was not angry, but happy that he found this lost one and he called all his friends to celebrate with him.

Jesus says that in the same way there is joy in heaven when a lost person returns or comes back to church and confesses his/her sins.

The important part is the “was lost” and then the “now find” part. Jesus said in Mark 10:18, “No one is good except God alone”. Jesus points to man’s inability to pure, flawless goodness and indirectly He challenges the man’s understanding of who He is and where true goodness comes from.

My dear friend, I do not know your circumstances, and I do not know where you find yourself with God in this season of your life, but I know my God and I know how great His love is. I know what He did when He gave His life for us and I know how many times I have been lost and how many times He had to gather this outcast and put him back together again. I know how many times I disappointed my Father and I know how many times my mistakes have left me broken and lost.

Every time He picked me up and took me back. Every time He restored me and every time He healed me. Hust as we know is not always physical but the hurt that hurts the most in the hurt, we cannot see and sometimes it is the vert hurt we hide and keep to ourselves.

I am telling you today that no hurt is beyond God and no pain is out of His reach. No brokenness is beyond repair, and no place is too far for God to find you. No secret too much for Him to wash clean and no shame too much for Him to restore.

If you find yourself today questioning God and wondering if He actually loves you, then my friend you are at the right place. You have found the right blog to read and the right people who have seen what you have seen or felt what you have felt. There is nothing wrong with you so stop thinking that. Just as He has healed me and picked me up from the mud and the mire, He will pick you up. Just as He is with me in this battle, He will be with you in your battles. Just as He was with Moses, so will He be with you.

Do not allow the enemy to tell you, you are not good enough when I know that there is more to you than what anyone knows. There is a mighty and awesome God that is in you and with you. His Word says, “What is too difficult for God” and His Word says that no weapon will prosper against you. In fact, His Word says that if you read it daily and meditate on it you will be successful. I said before that a testimony does not come without a test. The outcome is in God’s hands but the obedience part, the seed and time part are in our hands. God has the harvest and the outcome part. And even if it is not what you wanted, then keep on trusting God. Just as Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego did when they were about to be frown into the fiery furnace. Just as I continue to trust Him even when it is hard and difficult and I feel I cannot take it anymore. Even then and most important is that just as Jospeh said that by his obedience God saved many you will see a great reward. My friend, your test will touch other because there is always purpose but there are also restoration and prosperity in it.

Today I am saying to you, “Just go”. Just get up and go. Just stand up one more time and go. Just trust God and go. Just have faith and go. Go, my friend. No matter the mountain, no matter the pain, no matter the hurt, no matter the lies and no matter what the world says. Just go. God is in it with you and follow His voice. That still small voice.

Have an awesome day, my friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.