Wednesday 11 January 2012

Today Reminder - 11 January 2012


My prayer for you for today is that you will be filled with joy and peace as you trust in the Lord and to be an acceptable offering to God made holy by the Holy Spirit. In Jesus Name.

Romans 15:13 and 16
I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in Him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.

I am a special messenger from Christ Jesus to you Gentiles. I bring you the Good News so that I might present you as an acceptable offering to God, made holy by the Holy Spirit.

Romans 16:19-20
But everyone knows that you are obedient to the Lord. This makes me very happy. I want you to be wise in doing right and to stay innocent of any wrong. The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. May the grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.

You are holy because I am holy. I am looking after our baby boy as I write to you today and I am just amazed how the smallest of smile or even just a little chat from my side brings complete joy to that little face as it lights up with these beautiful little smiles followed by baby talk. Looking at him lying here next to me I am again fascinated by the wonderful peace that you see in his little face and I can feel the Holy Spirit just bursting inside me telling me that this is the kind of peace God has in mind for us. It is that complete and trusting faith this little baby has in us that I know we must have in God. He can’t feed himself and he can’t walk from one place to the next, he is fully dependent on us as his parents for this. We are God’s messengers in this world and we must have complete faith in God and trust Him in each circumstance. We are holy, because Jesus is holy and inside us is the Holy Spirit. Let’s remain obedient to the Lord as we stay the course and bring the good news to those around us. God will soon crush Satan under your feet as we follow Him faithfully every day. I pray that you will overflow with confident hope as the Holy Spirit fills you with His power so that you can face this day knowing a wonderful God is with you and you have nothing to fear. In Him we find our peace and joy.

God is the God of wonders. Today will be a wonderful day.

Have a great day friend of Jesus.

Cheers


The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...