Monday 30 January 2012

Today Reminder - 30 January 2012 (Who am I)


My prayer for you for today is God will pour His special favour over you, in Jesus name.

1 Corinthians 15:10-11
But whatever I am now, it is all because God poured out His special favour on me—and not without results. For I have worked harder than any of the other apostles; yet it was not I but God who was working through me by His grace. So it makes no difference whether I preach or they preach, for we all preach the same message you have already believed.

Who I am. I am sitting here this morning reflecting back over a life lived with many mistakes. When I read this part where Paul says that is all because of God’s special favour then I can relate. I have travelled the road mostly travelled and made all the mistakes you can possibly make. I have been completely lost up to a point where God pulled me out of the dump I found myself in and brought me back by His love and His grace to a place where I can be worth something. I realise now that each day is a gift and each moment that we have is a blessing. God’s love is great, it is much greater than any human mind can comprehend, much greater than any value we know and far greater than any distance we can cover. 

If God can take a sinner like me and change my life and bring me to place where I can stand and be part of Him, then He will surely do it for each one of you. He can pull you out of any misery, out of pain, out of sorrow, out of failure, out of trouble and out any wrong direction and place you back on the road of recovery, the road of Jesus Christ.

Above all God is patient and He is patient with you as much as He has and is with me. Don’t give up, let the Lord be your help line. Bring your problems to Him and you will see how small they really are.

In the hands of an all-powerful God anything is small and more than possible.

Have an awesome day, dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers.

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...