Friday 13 January 2012

Today Reminder - 13 January 2012


My prayer for you for today is that you will be a profitable partner in your partnership with Jesus. In Jesus Name.

1 Corinthians 1:8-9
He will keep you strong to the end so that you will be free from all blame on the day when our Lord Jesus Christ returns. God will do this, for He is faithful to do what He says, and He has invited you into partnership with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Business as usual.  I started work again this week after taking a short break and I suddenly feel as if I was never gone. The consistent load and continuous rush just seem to carry on and on. January just started for me and here we are almost half way through this month. It is almost as if I fell into a river and can’t seem to get back to the side as I struggle to keep my head above water paddling with all I am worth to get to dry land. Life can be hard in that sense as we fight to stay in the race. God will keep you strong, He is faithful and does what He says. God is the rescue helicopter, the coast guard, the life saver that rushes in to pull you out of the waves that keeps on smashing you in the face and pulling you down. God said that He will never leave you and He will never forsake you meaning He will never ever quit on you. He gave his only son to free us from the burden of sin. Are you tired today, are you looking at the waves in your life and it scares you? Do you feel alone today? I pray that God will send you peace, I pray that you will feel that He is pulling you out and He is carrying you through. God is with you, in you and beside you and you will have victory for His glory. God has a plan for you in whatever it is you face today, this week or this year. It will not only make you stronger but form stronger roots in God so that you will be ready for bigger challenges and greater success. My prayers are with you, my dear friend.

As the waves come crashing down on me I will look to my inner God-strength to keep on fighting as I reach out for the hand of Jesus so that I can walk on water.

Today will be a God day as this year will be a God year.

Have an awesome day friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...