Friday 11 May 2012

Today Reminder - 11 May 2012 (Deliver)

My prayer for you for today is that the Lord will deliver you from every evil attack, in Jesus name.

2 Timothy 4:17-18
But the Lord stood with me and gave me strength so that I might preach the Good News in its entirety for all the Gentiles to hear. And He rescued me from certain death. Yes, and the Lord will deliver me from every evil attack and will bring me safely into His heavenly Kingdom. All glory to God forever and ever! Amen.

Deliver - Yes, and the Lord will deliver me from every evil attack and will bring me safely into His heavenly Kingdom. I do not know what it is that you are facing at the moment. You might be in real dark times or you might be really happy where you are currently. You could be in financial difficulty or you could be free from your financial burden. You could be sad or unhappy or you could be smiling and laughing. What I do know is this: The struggle never ends. It is and will remain a continuous battle each day. Some days will be easy and some days will be much harder than other. It is so easy for circumstances to change and it can easily bring us down when we allow it to do so. 

My dear friend, the Lord stands beside you. He is with you right now wherever you are. He will give you strength and He will rescue you. He will set you free and deliver you from every evil attack and bring you safely into His heavenly Kingdom. Please don’t give up, take your burden and bring it to Him and let God strengthen you and guide through your difficult times.

O LORD, you have examined my heart and know everything about me. You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my thoughts even when I'm far away. You see me when I travel and when I rest at home. You know everything I do. You know what I am going to say even before I say it, LORD.
You go before me and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too great for me to understand! (Psalm 139)

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...