Tuesday 22 May 2012

Today Reminder - 22 May 2012 (Better things)

My prayer for you for today is that you will trust God and be patient, because He has better things planned for you, in Jesus name.

Hebrews 6:9-12
Dear friends, even though we are talking this way, we really don't believe it applies to you. We are confident that you are meant for better things, things that come with salvation. For God is not unjust. He will not forget how hard you have worked for Him and how you have shown your love to Him by caring for other believers, as you still do. Our great desire is that you will keep on loving others as long as life lasts, in order to make certain that what you hope for will come true. Then you will not become spiritually dull and indifferent. Instead, you will follow the example of those who are going to inherit God's promises because of their faith and endurance.

Better things - We are confident that you are meant for better things, things that come with salvation. God will never forget you or leave you on your own. Every step we give He is with us no matter what we face. God has only good things planned for us and if today is getting you down and you feel the pressures of life pulling you further into the dark, He will set you free and He will pull you out of the dark and back into the light. God has only good things planned for you so do not let this world and all its pain influence you but instead stand strong and be bold. Love those around you as God loves you, and rise up above your problems to glorify God and show Him through your heart.
Stand firm on your faith and endure everything this world can throw at you, because in our faith and endurance lies our inheritance. So do not focus on the now, but keep your eyes on God and eternity with Him. Therefore we have no reason to fear nor do we need to be concerned with the plans of the enemy, because in our salvation lies an inheritance far greater than anything we can ever imagine. 

My dear friend, I pray that you will be patient as God brings into place all the good things He has planned for you and that you will grow in your faith and strength in God as each day unfolds and reveals God’s plan.

I can’t help but to think of this today:
The LORD is my shepherd; I have all that I need. He lets me rest in green meadows; He leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honour to His name. Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me. You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies. You honour me by anointing my head with oil. My cup overflows with blessings. Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the LORD forever. (Psalm 23)

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...