Thursday 21 June 2012

Today Reminder - 22 June 2012 (Who am I)

My prayer for you for today is that you will find your identity in Jesus Christ and that you will live it out in everything you do, in Jesus name.

1 Peter 1:1
This letter is from Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ.

Who am I – I can’t help but to think about Peter and the life he lived, from the man that he was to the man that he became in Jesus Christ. From a man that denied his God and his friend to a man that gave his life for that God and friend. Peter was afraid just like so many of us to show who he really was – a follower and a disciple of Jesus Christ. He denied it three times and on the third he realised his mistake and broke down in tears of sorrow. 

My dear friend, do not make the mistake of denying Jesus but instead live to show Him to the world and those around you so that you too can say: But Peter said, "I don't have any silver or gold for you. But I'll give you what I have. In the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, get up and walk!" 

Get up! If you want to walk in His ways, you must stand up. If you want to show Him through your life, you must get up and live it out. If you want to have Peter’s faith, you must get up and seek God.

Then Peter took the lame man by the right hand and helped him up. And as he did, the man's feet and ankles were instantly healed and strengthened. I can do anything through Christ that strengthens me.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...