Monday 10 February 2014

Today Reminder – 10 February 2014 (Day 6 – Love is…)



A reminder for today
Listen to my prayer for mercy as I cry out to you for help, as I lift my hands toward your holy sanctuary. (Psalm 28:2)

Love is kind…

Sometimes love can drive you out of your mind. At times love can feel as if it is missing. Love is supposed to be kind, and not irritated or angry and love does not shout or scream and love surely does not slam doors.

Love is created by God and therefore it must be everlasting. We try and redesign love by giving it a definition of living together and not loving together. 

Love is kind means that love is nice, caring, sympathetic, gentle, compassionate and benevolent. Love should understand and talk with knowing and sharing. Love should overcome when anger rises and irritation enters. Love is talking and listening and compromising.

My dear friend, how do you experience love where you are? Love should exist from within and should not be something that we seek and never find. When Jesus lives in us we are love and this love is more powerful than anything the enemy can ever dish up.

I lift my hands and I pray to the Lord to hear my prayer for mercy as I cry out for help. Let your love fill my whole existence and destroy all the bad that the enemy tries to throw at me. Let me be victorious and let love reign forever.

Have and awesome day dear friend of Jesus

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...