Monday 15 April 2019

Reflections of faith (Soul food) – 15 April 2019

And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. (John 6:35)

I often wish that I could have been there when Jesus spoke to the people to see their reaction and to experience what they felt and saw. This particular verse is one of my favourites. When you accept Jesus as your saviour it feeds your soul. It uplifts you and changes you. I have walked with the Lord for so long, but I have learned more from Him in the last few years that I ever have. He is the bread of life and with Him we will never hunger. He is my content and with Him I desire no other nor anything. He has taken a broken man and restored me and then He took this new version of me and He blessed it. He blessed me in such a way that I do not thirst for the things of this world but only for the things of heaven. He is doing amazing things in my life and that is just because I made a perspective change and placed all in His hands. So, you see we will travel through this life needing and desiring unimportant things. The moment we turn, and we accept Him we see different and we live different. We do not hunger for what we do not need, nor do we worry about tomorrow for we know it is in God’s hands. I basically live miracle by miracle at the moment and I am in awe of how amazing God is. I listen to His voice and I follow His guidance and I must tell you that I am far more courageous that I have ever been. I have this fountain of joy that flows in me and even in my constant challenges I see Him at work, and I see how He brings peace and calmness into my being. My soul is fed with His love and grace and I feel stronger every day. I know who my God is, and I know with Him all things are possible and I can do anything. He is my God and I love Him with all of me. 

Have an awesome day. 

I love you, my friend in Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...