Monday 10 October 2016

Today Reminder – 10 October 2016



A reminder for today
Now all of us can come to the Father through the same Holy Spirit because of what Christ has done for us.(Ephesians 2:18)

Have you ever felt that you are just to tired and you have absolutely no will power left. You just want to sleep and sleep and sleep. This weekend was my turn. I just had no power left and I just felt that I needed rest. It felt as if this year is just too long. I woke this morning and although I felt that this tired feeling is still there the Holy Spirit prompted me to get up and face this day. I got op and went to the gym and I feel better.

It is simply because I want to do all on my own and with my own strength. Sometimes we should take a moment and just go to the father. We should use this enormous privilege we have to speak to Him and just tell Him what is getting us down. Jesus opened this door for us so that we may speak to the Father. Do not allow this world to get to you.

I watched the “Count of Monte Cristo” again this weekend and I must say it is one of my favorites. There is a moment in the movie where Edmond gave up on God and his friend the priest said the something that remained with me. Even though you have stopped believing, God will never stop believing in you.

So today I want you to remember that God will never give up on you.

Lord, hear our prayer as we bring all that hinders us to you. Break the chains of this world and renew our strength. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...