Monday 31 October 2016

Today Reminder – 31 October 2016



A reminder for today
Carefully determine what pleases the Lord. Take no part in the worthless deeds of evil and darkness; instead, expose them.(Ephesians 5:10-11)

I hope you had an amazing weekend, my friend. Our weekend was quite busy and obviously the weekend was very short, because the more you do the quicker a weekend ends. So I sit here today thinking that I can do with another day of rest. I love to be busy so my weekends are normally a little short. It was a weekend of reuniting and awesome in that sense. On Saturday we held the ambassador cup. This is a very prestigious event in SA taekwondo and I saw all my all teammates again. This was so awesome because even after all these years they are still like family. The event was awesome and like most times I competed again and it was awesome to be back in that ring. My wife had here school reunion and on Sunday we celebrated my father’s birthday. So my very busy weekend was a weekend of bringing people and family together. I think that friendship and love really pleases the Lord. I think that love is what God is all about and if we prosper in love we mirror His heart. I believe that keeping friendships and standing by your family is something that God desires, because this is the key to destroying darkness.

So today my challenge is that you take no part in the deeds of evil and darkness. Expose them and keep seeking what pleases the Lord. In this you will find great favor and true happiness.

Lord, help us to determine what pleases you and give us the wisdom and guidance to continue to please you in all that we do. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...