Thursday 13 October 2016

Today Reminder – 13 October 2016



A reminder for today
By God's grace and mighty power, I have been given the privilege of serving him by spreading this Good News.(Ephesians 3:7)

How are you, my dear friend? Today is all about you and how amazing you are. I always love to look at my blog stats to see who is reading my blog. It gives me a nice statistical breakdown in which countries this blog is read. I must say I am always amazed at how the Lord works through this blog virtually all over the world and I am privileged to write to you by the grace that God as bestowed upon me. So when I write to my friend I write to all of you all over the world reading this blog today for you are all my wonderful friends as we share in the love of an awesome God.

To be able to spread His word is truly a gift and I enjoy it so much. I love how the Holy Spirit guides me each day in my message and what I must write to you. Today I felt that I just need to tell you that you are great and that you are so loved. You are special in every sense of the word and to share my thoughts with you is just awesome. Let us lift up our hands and our hearts today and just glorify God.
So many need to still hear His message and so many still need to make it part of them. Let’s not give up on people and continue to plant the seeds in the hearts of other. God will bless those seeds and eventually they to will find their way back.

You are special indeed, my friend, you make every word I write alive and you encourage me more than you know.

Lord, today I pray for each person all over this world that is reading your blog. I pray that you will lift them up and give them strength especially now as we are getting closer to the end of this year. I pray that you will bless them and help them, keep them safe and be with them as we walk into this day. I pray that you will supply in all their needs and that you will provide for them so that they are all without need. I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...