Friday 14 October 2016

Today Reminder – 14 October 2016



A reminder for today
Because of Christ and our faith in him, we can now come boldly and confidently into God's presence. So please don't lose heart because of my trials here. I am suffering for you, so you should feel honored.(Ephesians 3:12-13)

Lord as we start this day I feel how the burdens of my challenges weight heavily on my shoulders. The tests and challenges that awaits me pulls me down and I feel as if this storm is shaking me to the bone. I feel that I am not strong enough to withstand the winds that now gushes past me and forces me to my knees.

Lord in you I seek my strength and in you I will find my peace. Come and fill me with your Spirit and give me the wisdom to overcome my challenges and defeat the enemy as he tries once again to destroy me.

Lord hear my prayer as I call on your name. Come and rescue your servant from the walls that comes crushing down. Make me stronger and give me strength for I feel weak and unworthy. Break these walls that crushes me and Iift me up so that your light will shine in my victories today.

Lord, show me your plan and let me hear your voice so that I will be your champion. Glory to you Lord and let all the heavens glorify you as I defeat the enemy. Make my challenges smaller when I see you at work and let me stand up and glorify you. In Jesus name.

I do hope you have an amazing weekend my friend and that the peace of our Lord fills you in every way.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...