Thursday 15 December 2016

Today Reminder – 15 December 2016



A reminder for today
And now, just as you accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord, you must continue to follow him. (Colossians 2:6)

Wow, we are back! What a holiday and what a week. It was awesome to see the ocean and swim in the waves as they thunder towards the shore line. The drive was quite awesome. We drove from my parents farm which meant that we traveled through rural South Africa and through many small towns. It was amazing to drive through mountain sides and next to railway lines as we climbed and turned with road as it stretches and bends all the way down to Kwazulu Natal. I must say that South Africa is a beautiful country. We came back this week and then we had to move into our new house, so you can imagine how tired I am of packing out boxes. The next time I move is when the Lord comes and collect me. No more moving – ever.

Driving and driving and following the signs to the coast made me think. And so today the Lord wants to remind us that through live as we travel on our journey He is the road signs and the directions that we follow towards eternity. Just as we accepted Him as our Lord, we must continue to follow Him each and every day and be cautious of the signs He gives on the way.

It is great to talk to you again. I do hope you are well and that my message finds you in a good place.

Lord, I pray that we will be more attentive towards your guidance and signs that you give us on our journey. Bless each one of us and fill our hearts with your love and joy. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...