Thursday 22 December 2016

Today Reminder – 22 December 2016



A reminder for today
Put on your new nature, and be renewed as you learn to know your Creator and become like him. (Colossians 3:10)

How are you today, my friend? Last night our dishwasher also broke. It is quite old and has given us many good years, but it just shows you how the enemy is constantly busy with his little attacks to get to you. He knows finances are always an issue with people so he loves to knock us where we are quick to get negative. But instead of letting him get his way I will put on my new nature and learn more about my creator so that I can be more like Him. Especially now when we celebrate the birth of our Lord. 

So today I want you to come with me as we take of the things of this world and the things the enemy uses to hurt us and put on your new nature. Let the Spirit come and renew us so that we will desire to know more and learn more of our Lord. 

Lord, today I pray that you will be with each one of us as we face more challenges in a month filled with celebrations. I pray that you will bless each one of us and lead us on to be free from our burdens. I pray for financial freedom so that the enemy will l have no hold on us. Break the grip of the dark forces and fill us with your light so that we can be a beacon of hope. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day dear friend of Jesus. 

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...