Tuesday 18 April 2017

Today Reminder – 18 April 2017



A reminder for today
If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved. (Romans 10:9-10)

How was your Easter? We had an awesome weekend and I must say it was one of those weekends where I could just feel the presence of the Lord. We took it easy and I tried to rest a little, but the kids kept me busy. Today I feel that I want to stand on the top of our building and just shout out that our God lives. Saturday morning I talked to my gym partner about Jesus and he said that some of his family members are those typical Pharisees. On Sunday, they stand with hands in the air and on Monday, they carry on with their wrong lives of swearing and stepping on other. He mentioned that they have often told him that he will not see heaven.  I listened and I just said that no matter who you are and what you have done, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

You see deeds will not get you to heaven. Yesterday I watched the biography of Warren Buffet. I was so impressed by his generosity and the whole world applauded him for donating 2.8 billion dollars to charity. That is just amazing, but Warren Buffet is an agnostic (a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God). I was stunned to hear that. My first reaction was that someone so intelligent is so stupid. You see you cannot buy you way into heaven and I am sorry to say it but if he does not see that there is overwhelming evidence of God and change his life, he will not see heaven. You know if you have walked with God for so long you find it virtually impossible not to see God. He is everywhere and all around us. He is the creator and if you do not think that something far more intelligent is behind creation then I am afraid you must be a little short sighted. 

It is simple. Our God lives. It is clear in the way we are created and the complexity in our DNA. It is in the diversity of nature and how we see and how we are. From a little unborn baby to a full grown adult. All the money in the world means nothing if you do not know Jesus. 

So today, let us believe with all our hearts and confess with our mouths. Jesus is Lord.

Lord, you are my God and you are all I need. You are the very reason for my existence and I live my life for you. Let is wear your armour today and show your light to the lost and end the enemy’s grip on them. In Jesus name. 

Have an awesome day, dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...