Friday 21 April 2017

Today Reminder – 21 April 2017

A reminder for today
And just as each person is destined to die once and after that comes judgment, so also Christ died once for all time as a sacrifice to take away the sins of many people. He will come again, not to deal with our sins, but to bring salvation to all who are eagerly waiting for him. (Hebrews 9:27-28)

It is Friday and it is a beautiful day. My day started with work, work and more work and work. We are finalizing our skills build and time is running out. Anyway, we visited my brother in law yesterday and when we said goodbye it was dark already. They live a little outside of the city and the night sky was just amazing as it was filled with stars. They were so beautiful that I stood for a moment amazed at the sight. It reminded me that the heavens proclaim the glory of God. The skies display his craftsmanship. Day after day they continue to speak; night after night they make him known. And I felt the Lord. 

My dear friend, we have a destiny, and it is to be with our Lord in heaven for eternity and we eagerly await Him. Therefore, I will glorify His name and I will let the world see His glory. It is Friday and you must have an awesome weekend. Take a moment this weekend and look up at the skies. Hear the voice of the Lord and feel His presence. You are a child of God and you are a most precious gem. You are free from sin and the boundaries of this world, because with our awesome God we can walk on water. 

Lord, you are my life and the very breath I breathe. Holy is your name and all the glory is for you. Let us soar today and through this weekend as we bring you more glory. In Jesus name.

Have an awesome day, dear friend of Jesus.

Cheers

The truth about forgiveness

What is forgiveness? Oxford says it is the action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. But what is forgiveness actually? It is the rel...